Table of Contents
Map of Market
Tips & Considerations
Active & Passive Screening
Eating & Drinking on Site **Updated!
Washroom, Water & ATM Access
Masks & Distancing
Payment Options, Pre-Orders, Delivery
Right to Remove
1) Map(s) of Market
The weekly layout map & vendor listings are posted here each week. Need a handy reminder? Sign up for our weekly newsletter or follow us on social media!
2) Helpful Tips & Considerations
- We are lucky to be surrounded by a huge park! If you’d like to stay to eat and socialize during your stay, please do so outside the main market shopping area.
3) Active & Passive Screening
- Do not attend market if you are experiencing any covid symptoms as listed by KFL&A Public Health
- Do not attend market if you have been in recent contact with a suspected or confirmed covid case
- Passive screening for all customers upon arrival
- Active screening for all staff, volunteers and vendors is conducted upon arrival
4) Eating & Drinking on Site *Updated Aug. 12
- Consuming food or drink at market is now permitted in the following circumstances:
- When seated and actively eating/drinking. Picnicing is encouraged!
- When sampling product.
- To ensure it doesn’t get too crowded, picnicing outside the market area is preferred if you are able.
- Please leave benches open for those with mobility issues.
- Removing your mask for a quick sip of water is fine. Please sanitize your hands before and after touching your mask
5) Washroom, Water & ATM Access
- Washrooms, Water Station & ATM are now open via the Aqua Park entrance at the EAST side of the Memorial Centre.
- At the Northeast entrance is a water bottle refill station.
- We are working with city staff on accessing closer public washroom access as soon as possible.
6) Masks and Distancing
- Masks or other face coverings, worn correctly covering both the nose and chin are required to enter
- Customers who self-report a medical exemption are required to maintain 2m distance from others at all times during their stay
- Leashed & well trained pets are still welcome at market
- Staff and volunteers reserve the right to ask someone to leave if a pet is causing problems.
8) Payment Options, Pre-Orders, Delivery
- Each individual vendor has their own policies in these areas.
- Please see the Who’s at Market? page for a summary of payment options, pre-orders, and delivery.
9) Right to Remove
- Memorial Centre Farmers’ Market staff have the right to ask anyone to leave if they are not properly following covid-safety measures or behaving disrespectfully to others.