Table of Contents
Map of Market
Tips & Considerations
Washroom, Water & ATM Access
Payment Options, Pre-Orders, Delivery
1) Map(s) of Market
The weekly layout map & vendor listings are posted here each week. Need a handy reminder? Sign up for our weekly newsletter or follow us on social media!
INSIDE MARKET: new map coming soon!
2) Helpful Tips & Considerations
- We are lucky to be surrounded by a huge park! You are welcome to stay to eat and socialize during your stay. Picnic tables and bistro tables are on site for your use. Or bring a blanket!
3) Passive Screening
- Do not attend market if you are experiencing any covid symptoms as listed by KFL&A Public Health
4) Eating & Drinking on Site
- Consuming food or drink at market is now permitted.
- Sampling is permitted
5) Washroom, Water & ATM Access
- Washrooms, Water Station & ATM are now open in the Memorial Centre. There is signage on site or check at the market information booth for access.
6) Masks and Distancing
- Masks or other face coverings are now up to the customer or vendor.
- Be kind to others! Some of us will wear masks, while others won’t.
- Leashed & well trained pets are still welcome at market
- Staff and volunteers reserve the right to ask someone to leave if a pet is causing problems.
8) Payment Options, Pre-Orders, Delivery
- Each individual vendor has their own policies in these areas.
- Please see the Who’s at Market? page for a summary of payment options, pre-orders, and delivery.