Memories of Alexandria offers prepared dishes influenced by Lebanese, Greek, Syrian, Egyptian, Italian cuisines and neighboring countries around the Mediterranean. I buy local ingredients as much as possible. Cooking done with olive oil and butter.
Products for sale:
- spanakopita in filo pastry
- hummus in a variety of flavors
- babaghanush (roasted eggplant with tahini)
- salads with artichokes, quinoa or rice
- lentils and rice
- quiche (vegetarian or ham/bacon)
- stuffed vegetables
- creme caramel
- rice pudding.
- marinated olives or mushrooms and antipasto type vegetables