303 York St.
COVID Measures: Short Version
- Please do not attend market if you are experiencing any symptoms or have been in recent contact with a suspected or confirmed COVID case.
- Consuming food or beverages inside the market shopping area is not permitted.
- Indoor washrooms & water bottle refills are accessible from the northeast Aqua Park entrance. See map if you’re not sure how to find it.
- Masks and social distancing are required on site.
- Those with medical mask exemptions are required to maintain 2m distance from others throughout their stay.
- Leashed pets are still permitted on site.
- See the Who’s at Market? page for pre-order and payment options.
- Staff and volunteers reserve the right to ask attendees to leave in situations where safety measures are repeatedly being ignored.
- The busiest times at market are usually between 10am-12pm. We recommend arriving early or placing pre-orders to ensure the best selection.
- To prevent long line-ups, consider sending one person per household, or group to do the shopping for others.
- We are lucky to be surrounded by a huge park! If you’d like to remain on-site to socialize afterwards, please do so outside the main market shopping area.
Need more specifics? See the Detailed Version here.
See the May 18th Announcement here.