303 York St.
COVID Measures: Short Version **Aug 12 Update
- Please do not attend market if you are experiencing any symptoms or have been in recent contact with a suspected or confirmed COVID case.
- **Consuming food & beverages inside the market is now permitted when seated & sampling product.
- Picnicing is encouraged!
- Please leave benches open for those with mobility issues.
- Indoor washrooms & water bottle refills are accessible via the Aqua Park entrance. See map if you’re not sure how to find it.
- Masks and social distancing are required on site.
- Those with medical mask exemptions are required to maintain 2m distance from others throughout their stay.
- Leashed pets are still permitted on site.
- See the Who’s at Market? page for pre-order and payment options.
- Staff and volunteers reserve the right to ask attendees to leave in situations where safety measures are repeatedly being ignored.
- The busiest times at market are between 9-10am. To avoid the crowd, place pre-orders when possible for pick-up in the afternoon.
- To prevent long line-ups, consider sending one person per household, or group, to do the shopping for others.
- We are lucky to be surrounded by a huge park! If you’d like to remain on-site to socialize afterwards, please do so outside the main market shopping area.
Need more specifics? See the Detailed Version here.
See the May 18th Announcement here.