Thank you for thinking of us! We are always on the look out for new vendors.
The 2023 application period is now closed.
Applications are reviewed annually in March and April.
If you have any questions about joining the market, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
- We receive many more applications than we have spaces available.
- Provincial regulations require us to give the majority of spots to agricultural vendors (source).
- All new vendors are selected by an unpaid, volunteer, Board of Directors.
- Part of our mandate is “to increase access to local food”, so we must prioritize agricultural products not yet available at our market.
- We aim to foster an air of co-operation and support, rather than of competition. For this reason, the board may approve a vendor, but deny certain products if we have too much of them already.
- Please download and read the 2023 MCFM Vendor Handbook to learn about our policies in more detail before applying.
Download and fill out the application that best suits your products. All farms are considered ‘agricultural’ regardless of product type.
- 2023 New Vendor Application Form-AGRICULTURAL
- 2023 New Vendor Application Form-CRAFT
- 2023 New Vendor Application Form-FOOD COURT
- 2023 New Vendor Application Form-PREPARED FOODS AND BAKED GOODS
- Download the 2023 MCFM Vendor Handbook
You are welcome to speak with us at market as you develop your application.
Only complete applications will be considered.
All the best to you, and thank you for working to build a resilient local food economy!
Existing Vendors can find updates & new product forms on the Member Page here.