Friday March 27th, 2020
The online store will be open Tuesday – Thursday.
Subscribe to our weekly e-newsletter to be notified when the store re-opens.
Please read carefully before ordering:
- PAYMENT BY E-TRANSFER ONLY
- Please submit payment right away.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders that are not paid within 12 hours.
- Don’t use online banking? Please ask a trusted friend or call your bank for help.
- Send e-transfer to email@example.com
- PICK-UP BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- You will receive a follow-up e-mail with your pick-up time
- Please read and follow all instructions in your appointment e-mail
- Your appointment may be any time between 9am and 4pm Sunday if you do not request a specific time
- We are slightly flexible, but please arrive as close to your pick-up time as possible for your safety
- Pick-up location is Next Church at 89 Colborne St.
- PLEASE DON’T KILL OUR VIBE
- Please do not make any changes to your order after submitting it.
- Please do not submit an order that might be cancelled.
- If you’re not sure, the system will hold your cart for you
- Not all vendors or products are listed for a number of reasons.
- We will be continually be adding new products each week.
- CAN’T LEAVE YOUR HOUSE?
- We are offering free delivery by special request only to those who are not able to arrange pick up any other way.
- Once your order is submitted and paid, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full address and order number.
- HELP! I’M STUCK!
- Watch the tutorial video below on the Local Line platform if you have time
- Watch the video and still stuck? Please e-mail your questions to email@example.com or call Emma at 613.572.7059
- We’re doing our best, but we appreciate your patience if we can’t get back to you right away.
Thank you everyone for your kind words of support and encouragement as we achieve amazing logistical feats to bring market to an online platform!
The online store is run by a dedicated team of farmers, supporters, volunteers and community members doing our best to keep the market alive during the COVID-19 shut downs.
Keeping everyone safe and healthy is crucial. We are proud to be keeping the market alive while also taking strict health & safety measures.
Are you ready to get started?!